Early pregnancy signs Before missed period
5 Earliest Pregnancy Symptoms Before A Missed Period (Most Important)
Number 1- Spotting implantation bleeding.
- Both spotting and implantation bleeding are initial pregnancy signs before a missed period.
- women may think this si small amount of blood means the attempt at conceiving failed and prepare for their next menstrual cycle.
- Relax and wait out a bit before getting stressed. The egg implants in the wall of the uterus which is rich with blood.
- A small amount of blood can escape the cervix and look like the beginning of a normal period, but that is not the case when that bleeding in one of the initial pregnancy signs.
Number 2: Cramping in the abdomen:
Again, the female body is a tricky animal. Cramping associated with implantation of the egg in the uterus can often be mistaken for menstrual cramping. The cramps are initial pregnancy signs before a missed period, are usually milder than menstrual cramps and last only a short time.
Number 3: Brest Changes:
- Changes in the breasts are usually one of the first things that women notice as a sign of pregnancy. You might notice your breasts becoming bigger or more tender.
- Another early sign changes that might take place around the nipple area. You will notice your nipples becoming much more tender.
Number 4 Fatigue:
- Fatigue is usually one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms, but most women don’t even notice it. I mean, really, who isn’t tired these days?
- But Early pregnancy fatigue goes beyond being just “ tried”. You might not be able to stay up past 7 PM, Or maybe you fall asleep watching your favorite soap opera in the middle of the afternoon.
Number 5 Nausea:
In some women, morning sickness doesn’t hit until about a month or 2 after conception, though 4 others it may start as early as 2 weeks. And not just in the morning, either: Pregnancy-related nausea (with or without vomiting) can be a problem morning, afternoon, or night.
Most pregnant women with nausea feel complete relief by the beginning of the second trimester. 4 most others it takes another month or so for the queasiness to ease up. A lucky few escape it altogether.