Anday kay cutlets:
Ingredients For Anday kay cutlets:
- Boiled eggs 6
- Chopped green coriander 1 bunch
- Bread crumbs 2 cups
- Chaat Masala 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper ½ tbsp
- Egg white 3
- Oil to fry
- Potatoes 3
Method Of Making Anday kay cutlets:
1.First of all boil Potatoes and mash them. Add in salt and ½ tbsp crushed black pepper.
2. Then boil eggs and slice them. Take handful of mashed potato in the hand, add in egg slice and make cutlets.
3. Dip them in egg and roll them in bread crumbs.
4. Fry them on a low flame.
5. Anday k cutlets are ready to serve.Garnish it with green coriander and chat masala.
Please do clicks on our sponsor ads & visit Daily bases to keep us alive our Web.
Thanks For Visiting OurWeb.Today