Fry Chana Dal:
Chana dal is very delicious.its very simple to make.You should try this at leastr once in a week its very healthy and time saving.
Ingredients For Fry Chana Dal:
- Bengal Gram Spilt ½ kg
- Tomatoes 250 gms
- Finely Chopped Ginger 1 piece
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Green Chilies 4
- Garlic Cloves 4
- Butter 100 gms
- Salt ½ tsp
- Red Chili (crushed) 4
- Onion 1
- Fenugreek Seeds 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
Method Of Making Fry Chana Dal:
- First of all In a pan, add bengal gram split, turmeric and boil.
- When lentils are tender , removes from the stove.
- In separate pan,heat oil add onion and fry.
- Add green chilies, tomatoes, cumin seeds, Fenugreek seeds, crushed red chilies, salt and fry.
- Then add in lentil and mix well.Removed from the stove.
- For Tempering: In a pan, heat butter add garlic and fry.Add cumin seeds and give tempering.
- Fry chana dal is ready.Dish out and serve.