- Bread slices 8
- Milk 1/4-1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Water 1 cup
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Khoya 2-3 tbsp
- Pistachios as required
- Chopped almonds for garnish
- Caster sugar 1 tbsp
- Cut edges of bread slices and crush with hands.
- Now put caster sugar, khoya, cardamom and milk and mix with hands until smooth dough.
- Now make small balls and flatten it.
- Now put pistachio in each ball and deep fry until golden.
- Then make syrup, put cardamom powder and put gulab jamun.
- Now cook it slightly, garnish with almonds and pistachio and serve.