Khushk Doodh kay Gulab Jaman:
Today I am sharing a sweet with you people.it is Khushk Doodh kay Gulab Jaman.It is very easy to make at home.
Ingredients For Khushk Doodh kay Gulab Jaman:
- Plain Flour ½ cup
- Full Cream Milk 2 cup
- Almonds as required
- Cardamom Powder 1 pinch
- Milk for kneading
- Ghee for frying
- Pistachios as required
- Ghee 35 gms
- Sugar ½ kg
- Water ½ litre
- Kewra Essence few drops
- Baking Soda 1 tsp
Method Of Making Khushk Doodh kay Gulab Jaman:
- First of all In a bowl, add full cream milk, baking soda, cardamom powder mix it and knead with the ghee.
- Then make small ball and fry in heat ghee, take it out in a dish.
- In a pan, add sugar, water , kewra essence and let it cook.
- Place syrup on a low flame and dip golden brown gulab jamans in the syrup.
- Gulab Jaman are ready to serve. Garnish with almonds and pistachios.