- 1 liter Fresh Milk
- 1 tin Pineapple
- 1 bowl Peeled Walnut (Finely Chopped)
- 1 bowl Sugar
- 15 Finely Chopped Almonds
- 2 packets Fresh Cream
- 1 packet Strawberry Jelly Powder
- ½ packet Boiled Noodles
- 3 tbsp Vanilla Custard Powder
- Heat water and add 1 packet strawberry jelly powder in it and make jelly and freeze it.
- Now in a pan add 1 liter fresh milk and 1 bowl sugar and cook it properly.
- Then in cooled milk dissolve vanilla custard powder and stir it with wooden spoon.
- When custard becomes thick, and then take it out.
- Now take fresh cream, then add caster sugar in it and beat it.
- In a big bowl add a bit of custard, then add pineapple cubes, jelly, few walnuts and almonds.
- Then add few noodles. Now make another layer.
- At the end garnish with cream, walnuts, almonds, jelly and few pineapples, noodles.
- Cool it and serve.