- Chicken 1 kg (16 pieces)
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Tomatoes (blended) 4
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Garam masal powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Green chilies and coriander leaves for garnishing
- Coal 1 piece
- Put chicken, yogurt, tomato, red chili powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste and salt in a bowl and combine. Allow chicken marination for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in cooking pan and add marinated chicken.
- Cook covered for 30 minutes until oil comes on top.
- Heat piece of coal on fire until red then place it in the pot over foil or dry bread piece. Drop oil and cover with a lid for a few minutes.
- Garnished with green chilies and coriander leaves.Serve with naan or chapati.